Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Angel Mercy



I sat alone at our window
trying to steal away your time.
You say “Baby, let it go.”
leave what can’t be salvaged behind.
For no good reason we start to cry.
My tears reluctantly start one by one.
The thunderstorm only hides so much,
this time there’s no where left to run.
Gather me then in your arms
and tear down all my walls.
Like a wrecking ball
 let the daylight in,
oh how the mighty fall.

I’ve been touched by innocent flames
and jumped to love without a name,
God I’ve seen all Hell break loose
but nothing compares to losing you.

That pin prick’s poison in my vein
as is addictively takes away the pain.
If you don’t love me 
then deny me now
because you’ve become the saint somehow.
Read my mind and make me weep,
in my actions, in my sleep.
I’m in love or I’m insane;
tell me now aren’t we the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment