Monday, March 14, 2016

Heather's Song



The most beautiful girl in the world, 
her smile could change your life. 
She gives you laughter 
She gives you heart
and flawlessly hides her heavy strife. 
I would die for her 
because she'll defend me if I'm wrong. Her loyalty's her lifeblood
she's exuberant, egregious, 
and god damn is that woman strong. 
 
I love you Heather, you're my only!

Soul sisters xoxo
a. 2016

 I want to give it up for Heather Grim.  She's a genius, the person I trust with my life, my real talk straight up soul sister, the strongest person I know and no one works harder than Heather.  And she knock out stunning.  God she's beautiful.  She is my only.  My sister.  This girl was the only one in the world that did not rest while I was in the hospital.  She was getting my property, finding my car, keeping in touch with my connections; this girl saved me.  Everyone, throw one back and burn one for Heather.  She's my best friend and a hero.  I love you baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment