Sunday, March 6, 2016

Control

You really had me going there. 
Damn I straight up lost control. 
The door drops out,
I kick and shout
Adrenaline grabs me by the soul. 
Tattoo guns and old school gangsters,
sex, drug and rock and roll. 

You shoved me hard 
and shook the bones in me. 
A one inch punch
and you took my home from me. 
I know why 
you're not satisfied,
take what you want,
I still have my pride. 
Your cruelness unwinds me
because a part of me has died.
I loved you for years and years,
and never saw this side. 

I am stronger than romance and chemicals. 
The pyre around me has spoken. 
I might be in seething pain now
but I am far from broken. 
So forgive my manic shock
and remember that I always survive.
She's not the one that broke my heart,
so she rages a riot in my life. 
I'm over it now and cut it loose, 
You know I'm always fine somehow.
I rock back and forth in remorse,
no more foolish regrets allowed. 







No comments:

Post a Comment