Monday, July 13, 2009

Love Song

Let me hang from your strings through the ages
May you forever map the clock
Let perfect circles bring you back to me
and lead me to the drop.
I free fall from the words you’re saying
They fill the hallways of my past
Maybe we’re just destined for far away from here
When we’re finally home at last
You’re beautiful you’re fairy tales and moonbeams
And I drift towards and am haunted by your grin
Someday there’ll be an interval for this song
And I won’t ever lose you again.

Because the river is merciful and forgiving
And the stars belong to us
I could indulge forever in dreams
and it wouldn't be enough
The water flows into our sleep
the heat of bodies surges white
Push me down and feed me stars
tell me "we'll always have the night"
You're on my breath like feathers
and you've been in my blood for years
measured out in passions
such a love,
desire,
fear.
So unravel me tonight
Write your name across my chest
Dance me into dreaming
May we scream before we rest.


I'm a rogue agent
in the fusion of light
and sand.
I spiral down from aurora borealis
and reach the deepest part
of the ocean floor,
where the lions weep.
That slick madness
that makes your heart run a marathon
and then slams it into a brick wall
Surges through my limbs
And quickens the pacing
of my relentless searching.
i hate boundries
that exist
because of wasteful thinking.
i believe that a code of conduct
is a box of paints
and human nature is up for interpretation.
Somebody else now wears
my morning
my "wrong or right?",
and she has left me
to the mercy of my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment