Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bitter Sweet


you must be real must be creation

beautiful creature imagination

if i gave you my heart

would you go away

would you swallow me whole

how would I taste?

who are you?

roses in hand

take a long look at me

know who i am

the rain makes us change bittersweet

you like how i look

in the frame of this place

and i think you’re beautiful

from behind the lace

it makes me sad

i love you so much

invite me to bed

too perfect to touch

ten thousand thoughts all at once

i unfold them

i can’t control them

suffer your miracle as i hold them

pain makes us change bittersweet

you must be real must be creation

beautiful creature imagination.

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog. I think your poetry has a great sense of pace and rhythm, and would do well spoken to music. I really like the photography you have posted here as well. I am a photography enthusiast myself.

    I am inviting local bloggers that seem interesting to hang out at a coffee shop on Monday nights. If you're interested, check out my blog at http://disappointingblog.blogspot.com . This is not creepy. I don't want to do the nasty with you. I simply am looking for interesting conversation, perhaps collaboration. I've been in this city for about 2 years now, and thus far spoke very little to anybody but my wife. Wish I could do this in a way that seemed way less creepy. Oh well. If you're up for it, email me at daniel.hulter at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete