Sunday, June 21, 2009

Good Water Pressure

check one check two... there's no feeling in my butt or my legs and my left foot is starting to go numb. I must have that online junkie glaze over my eyes. I have been wallowing for the appropriate amount of time. It's time to put down the ice-cream and take a shower. I like showers. Getting chills and warming up as the water runs down my skin and goes exactly where it's suppose to. I like how forces, like gravity and logical deduction, just work automatically without premeditation. My water pressure sucks right now. Good water pressure is when you feel like the dirt is just being blasted off your skin. So. I've done more editing than could be considered healthy. I've been up since 9AM yesterday on pure restlessness, Makers Mark, nicotine and raspberry-chocolate truffle icecream. If I could cut that with actual productivity I would sell it to people too content to write. I would have the hottest swagger ever. I could make millions off of the human condition.


No comments:

Post a Comment