Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Come Hither



I want to take the time to get to know you. 
Introduce myself slow in eye-contact 
and witty banter. 
Making my presence known,
over Chianti we start a conversation; 
seemingly innocent questions 
like finger play 
down the tender slope of your neck. 

I will make you relish your honest beauty. 
I will make you come undone. 
I want to see your head thrown back, 
skin glistening, 
chest pounding, 
muscles screaming
over and over
in the sound of your voice 
heavy and coarse.
You are absolutely ravishing 
in nightly heat 
and the after glow shines 
into the untimely chords of morning.

Hate not the here and now.
I could be the greatest lover you’d ever know 
and still no one you’d want to love. 
I wouldn't want you to. 
I am a jack of all trades, 
a space cowboy; 
I'm thousand faces 
and a million words. 

I give you the best parts of myself 
and mourn silently the sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment