Sunday, May 15, 2016

You Will


Pain can be evolution's way of shattering the glass and pulling the alarm. 

You never know an actual weight,
of the love, loss and return.  
Photos, lullabies concert tickets
Sing "Let it Be" and let it burn. 

Grab me off the floor and shake me. 
Size me up and take your shot.     
   You can't take my freedom from me, 
Shake me, break me 
it's all I got. 

One night on the unfeeling road 
certainly won't bend me,
I'm built like the sparrow 
with a mind like a diamond
and a sailor can't offend me. 
 Night's not built just for the maniacs;
it's for the tangled lovers 
it's for the genius;
it's for silent love undercover.  
The most exuberant love 
is unrequited 
no matter how many letters you send. 
A broken heart hurts everyday
 but you will always love her in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment