Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Real Awake 2015


Forward: 

You will find people in your life that will prove themselves fools after you've built them in your head to be great truth speakers and they will want to be in your head even if they distance themselves from you.  These false profits live in drama, they need it because they need to feel right all the time.  They will tell a sick person to stop taking medication, they will start rumors and they will use you up.  By the time you realize you've been taken for granted, you've given true parts of yourself just to have them discarded and you're unknowingly competing for attention.  I hold no grudges.  I learn and get on with life.

So I’ve kicked off your manacles
and I have said my fond farewells.
I can see by my reception,
I’ll be seeing a few of you in Hell.
You never gave me back the book.
No one will ever write like that to you again.
I must have been out of my mind.
Thank god little more was exchanged but grins.
I don’t have forever to go on
and I don’t give a damn.
Love desires, love leads
love does not demand.
You were a fool and false prophet.
Your skin is a thin veil,
hiding a very small person
that tells grandiose tales.
I’ll stay with the love that loves back
I want the one I’ve found that wants me too,
I want it uncomplicated,
being in love is the love that comes back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment