Sunday, February 5, 2012






















Hover

With the midnight sparrow I spread my wings
and latch on the blissful wind
leading me in the arms of granite gargoyles.
The church bells are quiet now
as they whisper in Latin
the secret of life and the voice of God
into a rhythm only the sky understands.
The mutiny is hot in my veins
as I truly feel your echo pass through me.
I feel the dilation from an electric touch
Each breath I take I feel the oxygen
push through me and into your mind.
I submit to you the will of my soul and body.
Soaring wings push me to the abyss
and I scream into the void still mocking me.
She never answers in a timely fashion.
The north eastern wind capsizes my body
and makes the suggestion it is best to fly home
and wait in a state of dreaming
so the eyes of a tiger can watch over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment